every design is a story
photographers we work with
For years now, the Banyan Tree has worked with artists and photographers who are passionate about their work. Walking on the tight rope between hues and contrasts, they make sure they bring out the right emotion shoot after shoot.
In the past 11 years of his Photography career, Sanjay has shot Portraits for NGO Salam Balak Trust, Udyan Care, Teach by Media and many more. He has assisted renowned photographers and worked as a commercial photographer for e-commerce portals and Fashion Brands across India. He specializes in Commercial & Portrait Photography.
Featured here is some of this editorial work. Sanjay loves creating stories with his images, capturing the right amount of emotion and playing with black and whites.
Gaganjit Singh Chandok
Gagan has a PG Diploma in Professional Photography Practice from London College of Communication, University of Arts, London. He has been a part of several projects for UNDP, India and UN Women including:
- MoGhara: Rural Housing…rebuilding lives. Department of Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water, Government of Odisha Supported by UNDP, India
- Success stories from the Mahila Vitta Evam Vikas Nigam (MVV) and UNDP Madhya Pradesh initiative of making tribal women atam nirbhar, through processing and value addition of indigenous grains like kodo-kutki. Field work was done with Gond and Baiga tribes in Dhindori district, Madhya Pradesh.
- Photo documentation focusing on governance, training & education, MNREGA etc in rural and remote tribal areas for UN Women.
- UN Women – Women from Africa learn to become solar engineers at the Barefoot College, Tilonia
- Energy Conservators – SEWA/UN Women collaborative project
- Lighting up lives in Ahmedabad – SEWA project with support of UNWomen
- Opening doors for women in local governance in India, Jhabua, Madhya Pradesh
- UN Women – Panchayat meetings for women in Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Ballot of Change, Dhenkanal, Orissa – Women’s participation in Panchayat Elections Claiming their space
- Lalitpur, Chitrakoot, UP – Enhancing the role of women in MNREGA worksites.
His architecture & interiors photography has been published in A+D, Design Today, Better Interiors, Canadian Architect, Inside Outside, VM+RD, Elle Décor, IFJ, Platform etc. and were a part of two coffee table books, namely, ‘Contemporary Indian Architecture’ by Jagan Shah, Published by Roli Books, and ‘50 Beautiful Houses In India’, Published by White Flag Media.
new and old!
Write to us!.